Thursday, January 25, 2007

CHEETAH CHROME MOTHERFUCKERS- Furious Party 7"EP (Belfagor Records, Italy, 1985)



As I written before, CHEETAH CHROME MOTHERFUCKERS- Furious Party 7"EP (Belfagor Records, Italy, 1985) is my favorite Italian hard core band.  Their intense music is just what I want to hear.  I once owned this EP (I traded it for a sandwich), but traded it away from a prime recording of everything by CCM we could get our hands on, and several albums besides (and anyway my old record player probably would have chewed it up).  I still wish I hadn't done so - if only for the cover.  So thanks for posting it Good Bad Music For Bad, Bad Times!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If someone is interested, I've got for sale C.C.M. "Furious party" 7" and many other Punk/Hardcore/Oi! vinyls, italian and international, new/never played, used, originals, reissues. All the items come from my private collection. For complete list write to tradevinyl@gmail.com