Friday, February 20, 2009

New Jersey's Got it?

Yes it does! (or did anyway...) This is one of my favorite H.C. local compilations, it includes:

Released: 1985

1. BEDLAM "Mongoofy"
2. BEDLAM "Burn One"
3. BODIES IN PANIC "Spiders & Cameras"
4. BODIES IN PANIC "Wendy O"
5. CYANAMID "N.J. is a Mall"
6. CYANAMID "Support"
7. PLEASED YOUTH "I'd Rather be an Asshole"
8. PLEASED YOUTH "Obedience School"
9. CHILDREN IN ADULT JAILS "Fishing for Compliments"
10. CHILDREN IN ADULT JAILS "Dog Day"
11. STETZ "Kids Habits"
12. STETZ "M.A.D.D."
13. MY 3 SONS "People Who Bleed"
14. MY 3 SONS "Untitled 13"
15. SACRED DENIAL "What Religion"
16. SACRED DENIAL "Our Friend"
17. A.O.D. "Crowd Control"
18. A.O.D. "Infiltrate"

Download
now!

1 comment:

Stormy said...

Thanks for this one. I'm from NJ, and grew up listening to all these bands. I had this LP at some point, but it's great to hear it again! I just put up a Mental Abuse collection, and some A Priori on my blog. Please link my blog to yours, i'll do the same.
www.bloggedquartered.blogspot.com

Cheers
Vin