Friday, May 25, 2007

Jihad Swing #2

Jihad Swing #2 was written in early 2001. It's even more timely than it was then, which causes us to ask: how could you not see it coming?

This version was the first recorded in Early 2001 on a two-track stereo.

See also Jihad Swing (Hammer Version) and Jihad Swing #1. This version is longer with different lyrics.

Capt'n Lightning: Bass, Vocals
SRL: Effects, Percussion, Harmonica

Track downloads may be found Here.

Feeling Kinda Suicidal
I'm feeling kinda Suicidal

Don’t believe in abortion
I believe in suicide
Want to blow up a building with me inside
You know there’s two asses in assassination
Jihad
Illumination
Liberation

I’m Feeling Kind of Suicidal
Jihad Swing

I was playing with a light bulb because then I knew
Wanted to get brighter before I was through
I wanted to get to heaven by committing suicide
That's got to be the ultimate thrill ride

Jihad Swing
Feeling Kind of Suicidal
Jihad Swing
Feeling Kind of Suicidal

When you ride on this highway of life
You'd better know who your driving with
Could be ? of mercury and looking for bliss

I don’t believe in abortion
I believe in suicide
Jihad
I want to blow it up with me inside
Jihad

Got the Jihad Swing
Feeling Suicidal

No comments: